Wordless Sunday

Marcus is so excited when come to the weekends as he can go to his po po’s house and play with his cousin. I am also very happy too as I can be a queen there and my mother sure will take care of them. LOL!!!

Last Sunday, we had lot of fun even we were just stayed in the house for whole day.  I should not talk more in this post. Let the photos do the ‘talking’. :P

Playing water and wasting water too…..

Time to get up, Marcus says if he can play for another 10 minutes.

Then, the little one, Zhi Qi didn’t want to get up.

After dinner, my brother decided to wash his car. Marcus was very excited and wanted to help out.

He’s so serious doing his job and asked his kao fu pays for him…..

Then, Zhi Qi came to help too with old cloth in hand…. LOL!!!

8 Responses to 'Wordless Sunday'

1. chinnee - September 8th, 2009 at 8:01 pm

qiqi has been asking me to get her a pool. i think its a good time to get one since she has 2 lil brothers to rendam with her :)

2. mommy to chumsy - September 8th, 2009 at 9:22 pm

what a fun day :D better than going to the mall eh?

3. mummy gwen - September 9th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Looks like they had a lot of FUN. Can still tahan staying at home ah..hehe

4. BoeyJoey - September 10th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Kids often find our chores very entertaining, eh? Too bad they often find out chores are work by the time they grow up! :-)

5. health freak - September 10th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

I wish my parents stay near me too so that I can go there and be a queen there too… and let them take care of my kids while I go shopping!

6. andrewjune - September 10th, 2009 at 10:17 pm

playing with water is def one of kids’ favourite stuffs!

7. Annie Q - September 11th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

hahahah, i would said the same like health freak mummy, i also want to be a queen, but my mum too far away. :(

Kids always like to play with water, at home i got this portable pool, but i hardly open it up and let the boys play. I know once they are in there, hard to drag them out!

8. slavemom - September 12th, 2009 at 11:51 pm

The kids r such good helpers.